Off/Onshore Office Admin
Administrators are responsible for supporting a manager, team or department with a wide range of office based activities. The management of information, record-keeping and documentation control is a very important activity in every business and organization. They are found in a variety of organizations including the Operators who own or manage production installations, major Engineering Contractors, Drilling Contractors and specialist service companies.
- Prepares and maintains spreadsheets, reports, databases, project plans, etc.
- Maintains manual/electronic filing systems
- Collates and processes timesheets, expenses, invoices/purchase orders, etc.
- Handles incoming calls and refers callers to appropriate personnel.
- Arranges meetings, ensures documentation for meetings is prepared in a timely manner.
- Makes business/offshore travel arrangements
- Maintains holiday/leave schedules and personnel movement planners
- Prepares technical documentation packs, manuals, procedural documents, etc.
- Undertakes, or arranges, photocopying and printing activities
- Reports any breaches of safety procedures to supervision / management
- Actively participates in and promotes company health and safety campaigns, policies and procedures, and ensures personal safety and that of colleagues at all times