Hook Up Superintendent
- Ensuring construction & hook-up scope, schedules & budgets are clearly defined & consistent that covers all pre-fabrication, hook-up and commissioning activities.
- Ensuring offshore activities are carefully planned, all necessary preparations are in place prior to commencing work and schedule commitments are achieved.
- Supervising and overseeing the work of the hook-up contractor, monitoring and influencing performance.
- Ensuring appropriate HSE management systems are in place and apply effectively. Contractors conform to the company’s permit work system and high standards of safety are established & maintained.
- Ensuring appropriate quality systems are in place and being applied effectively. Work performed is of required standard and quality.
- Establish and maintain an effective interface with operations, members of the project team, engineering contractor and equipment vendors.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment assigned.
- Relevant technical qualification.
- Min 15 years of construction experience which have at least 10 years direct Supervisory or Management capacity in deck fabrication for offshore oil & gas platforms, spanning all disciplines including offshore modifications and hook up.
- Valid offshore survival certificate “BOSIET” or similar approved is preferred
- Result oriented and able to work under pressure v Abilities to multitask and work independently.
- Willing to travel.
17 Years of Success
Energy is at the heart of everything we do